The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

LOL

ANATOMY, ANATOMY, ANATOMY! IT was absolutely dreadful. There is a difference between "beautiful art" and "trying really hard." Unfortunately you're horrible at art, but you tried really hard. Good job its the only thing you did right. The story is copied from other generic animes, like Dragonball Z. At points I think you traced other anime characters. As a viewer I was not emotionally evoked. Because you through us into this puked up plot. with pretty much no character development. I see that your 26 and your still drawing like a middleschooler, god take some frickken art courses if your going to try to mess with the big boys. I laughed a lot because everything was SSOOOO cheesy. LOL, other people that are trying to humor you and say its good, are just trying to make you feel better because the real people us are actually truthful, and I'm telling you... this is a pile of crap. This is a front page for effort alone if I ever saw one, lol. I showed all my friends this and all of them just laughed, rightfully so.

I may sound really mean, but I'm going to humor you and tell you that this is amazing!, because its not. its below average anime, that looks like my little sister could draw. God, just learn about perspective, and storyboarding. The story was awful!!!!!

If you wondering why there are so many people flaming this, its because its indeed horrible!!!! You say like 80% of newgrounds hates it, rightfully so, everything was off I'd say that everything an animation catagory gets a 40% an "F"

You my sir failed today.

Please come back when your actually decent.

tacobuttfish responds:

I just watched your only flash animation. And... uh... shut up.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

Nice experiment.

I am a person who enjoys finding meaning in all sorts of things. This piece of work has no meaning, that I can immediately grasp. As I was checking back in other people's reviews you stated that this piece of work did not really have a meaning, you just wanted to see a sandwich walk, and I find that interesting.

I have also taken a look at some of your other work and I want to know what gives you inspiration to make flash cartoons, boredom? or maybe do you blow off steam by letting you imagination run wild? Also how did you get started making pieces of work? I would really like to know.

Cheers,
~Zeromous

FelixColgrave responds:

When I was a small child and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said an animator. I started animating for real the moment I could get my filthy little hands on some animation software, and I keep doing it because it's what I love doing.

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Great, but...

Its shows that you featured even before you posted it. Hmmmm, does anyone else sense some dirty work? Oh well I'm here to judge, wait yes I am I'm writing the review. It just seems suspicious...

Samination responds:

Nah. I just updated the SWF after it got front page. Clever eh? :P

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

great

pretty decent game

Curse Rag Curse Rag

to comment on that

Ragtime's peak popularity was between 1897 and 1918. So I don't know where you got 50's!?